£ 29.00 – £ 120.00
MY CLUB GROUP has been forced to postpone the planned COVAID Legends charity football match for Mask Our Heroes after the UK Government issued a statement on Monday, placing Tier 3 coronavirus restrictions upon London and most of Essex.
Anyone who has already purchased tickets, will be guaranteed equivalent tickets for the rescheduled match or given a full refund if preferred.
We hope to reschedule the match in the New Year and look forward to welcoming fans to COVID safe environment then. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy a safe festive period.
Join us for a safe day of live football at Chelmsford City FC stadium.
Managed by Sam Allardyce, assisted by Sammy Lee, and Harry Redknapp, celebrity players including Anton Ferdinand, Jimmy Bullard, Emile Heskey, Joey Barton, Wayne Bridge, Tamar Hassan, plus many more, will play in this all-star game.
All proceeds go to Mask Our Heroes, a charity providing critical PPE to frontline workers.
Please note: To maximise safety, all fans and players will be tested for COVID-19 before entering the stadium. Ticket prices include entry to the game, and a fast-response Covid test, sanitiser and two masks. Please read full description and T&Cs before booking. The COVAID Match is STRICTLY for OVER 16s ONLY.
Sunday December 20th 3:00 pm kick off with essential Covid tests from 12:00pm
The past few months have shown us just how important sports are to communities. COVAID Legends is a fun day out to celebrate a return to live sporting events – in safety and for a great cause.
With Sam Allardyce managing the My Club team, assisted by Sammy Lee, and Harry Redknapp managing the Mask Our Heroes side, Several big-name stars from the sports and entertainment world will line up against each other, including former professional footballers such as Anton Ferdinand, Jimmy Bullard, Emile Heskey, Bobby Zamora, Wayne Bridge, Joey Barton, actors Luke Pasqualino, Tamer Hassan and Conor Moloney, musician Antony Costa from Blue, Towie’s Dan Osborne, Rugby World Cup winner Kyran Bracken, YouTuber Arron Crascall, plus many more. See below for the full team sheets.
Think you’ve got what it takes to play with the Legends? Enter My Club’s social media contest to find grassroots players to join the game. Click Here!
SAFETY IN THE STADIUM
The cost of all tickets includes a fast-result Covid test. Attendees will be asked to arrive at the stadium early for their pre-designated time slot for testing. Each test will take 15 minutes and will happen behind closed doors. Attendees will be notified of their result via text and, upon receiving a negative test, can enter as normal for kick off. In the result of a positive Covid test, all members of the attendees party will be asked to leave, and will receive full refunds. Please read full T&Cs before booking.
The stadium will be deep cleansed by Reverse Nature Bioservices Ltd with a virucidal and bactericidal bleach-based electrostatic disinfectant, which attacks airborne pathogens and, once settled, attacks viruses and bacteria on surfaces, and provides a more effective seal compared to other disinfection methods. Attendees will also be given personal sanitiser and two face masks upon entry.
Please note that all attendees must be 16+ and may be asked to show ID.
Want to make it an extra special day out?
A limited number of VIP tickets are available and will include:
– Reserved parking
– Access to the VIP enclosure
– Food and unlimited alcohol
– VIP seating to watch the match
A GREAT CAUSE
All proceeds from the game and the livestream will go straight to Mask Our Heroes – a fantastic charity working to provide essential PPE for frontline workers.
SAVE OUR SPORTS
This event was organised by My Club – to help get people back to sports games so that grassroots sports can survive, revive and thrive.
My Club powers My Club Market, the community for grassroots sports. My Club Market offer services for clubs that generate revenue and save money.
Sunday December 20th
3.00 pm kick off with essential Covid tests slots earlier
Chelmsford City FC stadium – CM1 2HE
Please check Spam folders if you do not get the confirmation email with tickets (can take up to 1 minute to be generated).
[table id=2 /]
[table id=3 /]
Referee : To Be Confirmed
Team: My Club
Paul Timson – Lead Physio
Nikhil Dohdia – Support Physio
Chris Scholes – Strengthening / Conditioning / Warm up coach
Team: Mask Our Heroes
Ian Dartnell – Lead Physio
Alex Pilbeam – Support Physio
Adam Bromley – Strengthening / Conditioning / Warm up coach
Chelmsford City FC Stadium
EMG Inspire Stadium, Melbourne Park, Salerno Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2EH
The terms and conditions upon which Ticket sales are issued are as set out below.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
- The COVAID Match is STRICTLY for OVER 16s ONLY. Proof of age is required. Only photographic identification will be acceptable.
- Every ticket purchased is issued with an allocated time period for the bearer to undertake a 15 Minute COVID-19 Test. Please ensure you arrive within your allotted period to ensure you can be tested. If you arrive after your allocated time slot, we cannot guarantee that you will be tested.
- Only ticket holders who return a negative COVID-19 Antigen Test will be permitted entry to the ground.
- Any ticket holder returning a positive COVID-19 Antigen Test will not be permitted entry to the ground.
- Any ticket holder who has travelled to the ground with a ticket holder who returns a positive COVID-19 Antigen Test, will not be permitted entry to the ground.
- Any ticket holder, or fellow travel companion, who is not permitted entry to the ground due to a positive COVID-19 Antigen Test, will be offered a full refund for the purchase price of their ticket or tickets.
- It is an individual’s responsibility to follow Government guidelines for their area. Travel from any Tier 3 region is not permitted. If restrictions change for your area after booking, you will be eligible for a full refund.
Match Ticket Terms
- Match tickets are issued by, and shall remain the property of, My Club Europe Limited. (“My Club”)
- Tickets shall be void if re-sold at a premium or for commercial purposes, or used as prizes in competitions or lotteries, without the My Clubs’ prior written consent.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Chelmsford City Ground Regulations, copies of which are available from Chelmsford City FCs.
- Match tickets are non-refundable. No refund for a ticket will be made if the match is postponed and played upon a future date (although this ticket will, unless otherwise advised by the club, remain valid for that match), or if the match is abandoned.
- No photographs, video recordings, sound recordings or similar may be made within the stadium without the clubs’ prior written approval. Entry to the stadium may be denied to persons with audio, visual and/or audio/visual recording equipment of any sort, or anyone who is (or becomes) under the influence of alcohol or is carrying any articles prohibited by the Criminal Law.
- Any person seeking to use a Ticket in breach of these conditions may be denied entry to the stadium or ejected from it. In any such event that person may also be subject to legal action by the club, and the club reserves the right to retain any money paid for the Ticket.
- On entering the stadium, the bearer must retain the Ticket for the duration of the match.
- The failure, or delay, by My Club to exercise a right or remedy under these terms and conditions or by law does not constitute a waiver of that (or any other) right or remedy.
- These Terms of Sale, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
10.Any disputes concerning these Terms of Sale, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
ABOUT THE COVID-19 TEST
The Antigen test consists solely of a nasal swab. Our tests are the only 15 minute Antigen test currently available in the UK and has recently been purchased in huge numbers by HM Government for use on the frontline against in the battle against COVID-19. Our test is one of only three tests approved by the Government and has been awarded the highest accuracy rating.
[table id=2 /]
[table id=3 /]
Zone A – Covered Terrace (standing uncovered behind goal), Zone B – Clubhouse Stand (standing uncovered), Zone C – Main stand (covered seating), Zone D – Sports Centre Stand (uncovered standing), Zone E – Sports Centre Stand (uncovered seating), VIP